Monday, October 6, 2008

What's Up Monday

While there might not be many finished objects piling up.....slowily and steadily, progress is being made on the five UFOs that exist. Three are lace projects that require major concentration....so we'll focus on the other two for now.

We have the ever popular February Lady Sweater by Pamela Wynne.....2241 knitters can't be wrong -- that's how many people have, are, or will knit this sweater (at least, as of today's Ravelry statistics). You'd think I would have seen someone wearing one by now.

And for Socktober....we have the Through the Loops Mystery KAL socks. I'm doing them not quite two at a time.....more like cuff 1, cuff 2; heel 2, heel 1; etc. I'm doing them on double pointeds cause I don't have any size 2 long circulars. I haven't decided whether these will be my SAM6 October socks or not.....

No comments: