Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm on a Roll

It must've been the new ironing board cover. Or the inspiration I'm getting from Finish or Frog It Friday (too bad it applies to knit/crochet items only). But whatever/wherever it's coming from...it's great. This week I finished two kid's quilts. These have been languishing in the spare room (they weren't even in my sewing room), missing only their bindings. Now they're done.

The first is from some Little Suzy's Zoo licensed fabric -- just simple bordered squares.


The other is just as simple -- fun squares (pre-cut from Keepsake Quilting) with contrast sashing.


Both were professionally machine quilted. Now all they need is a recipient.

Next target -- those unfinished quilt tops......I'm going to (try to) machine quilt them myself......

No comments: