Monday, February 1, 2010

What Is It?

I love to watch the TV show "Ask This Old House" -- especially the "what is it" segment where the guys bring in weird tools/gadgets and the others try to guess what it is. Here's my entry......


What is it? A hot water bottle cover? Giant tissue holder? Pajama bag? No, no, and no.

It was supposed to be a box bag for my knitting.......but the interfacing I used was too thick and I couldn't easily do the folding/seaming to get the required shape. The zipper and lining don't look too bad......it's just a shame that I can't think of anything to do with it.


Spurred on this [lack of] success, I practiced another zipper installation.....this one is just OK. Don't like seeing the zip ends (memo to self -- use long zippers and cut them).....and the zipper itself it too close to the top. But the lining is fine! I guess I could use this for stitch markers/holders, small rulers, etc.


I already have the fabric picked out for the next episode of bmom - Bag Lady.

No comments: