Saturday, November 6, 2010

I **Heart** Alpacas

My father and I went to THE Fiber Festival of New England and I discovered that I really do heart alpacas. They are just so cute.

I've always loved alpaca fiber -- seeing them in person just tipped the scale. I was pleasantly surprised by both the number of vendors and the size of the crowd. What a nice show and very well attended, but not crazy-crowded.

Of course I had to get some alpaca......

The brown is from Hidden Acre Alpaca Farm in Charlton MA. The other is actually a pale blue/white combo and very subtle -- I don't remember the farm, though I think it was in NH.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wait, what??? You were there today? I was there today!!! I would have loved to have said hello to you!

PS: I bought some soft lovely alpaca yarn. Alpaca sure is hard to resist.