Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Whole Lotta Pictures

My photography skills are pretty much non-existent.  But I realize the only way to get better is to take a LOT of pictures -- a whole LOT.  So I've been trying to take some every day -- and to really look at them to see what's good and what's not so good.  My camera is off "auto" and on aperture priority for now.  Not that I have a great camera (just a point and shoot), but you have to start somewhere.  And where better to document this learning experience but here on the blog.  Good thing there's lots of great color around this time of year.





1 comment:

Michelle said...

Those look good. And it's fun to practice! For the cat photo you probably want a little more space in front of the cat so there's room for her to look rather than cut it too closer to her face. That's one of the best things I read for animal shots!