I finally finished one of the projects I was working on. I try to limit myself to no more than three projects at a time -- one small and portable, one complex, and one in between. Otherwise nothing seems to get done. The weather has been very hot and sticky.....knitting a thick cozy wool hat probably approached crazy.....but my head will be toasty warm this winter! This is my Blood Rose Red, using Ysolda's Rose Red pattern and my June 2009 share of Foxfire Fibers Upland Wool and Alpaca in Winterberry (I don't think that color is available anymore). I followed the pattern as written, only adding an i-cord bindoff as a finishing touch -- see the lower picture. This was the first time I've used that technique and it really worked well.