Sunday, May 29, 2011

MA Sheep and Wool

I love going to the Massachusetts Sheep and Wool Fair. It's nice to see the sheep -- though what I really like is seeing the kids who care for them (both children and young adult). But I have to admit, for me, it's all about the vendors.

This year, I went with a list. I wanted a project bag (specific one), yarn for a KAL (specific one), and (if I could find one) a new shawl pin. While I didn't bat a thousand, I did pretty well.

First up, some sheep. All these caught my eye....








After that, it was time to work on the list. First up -- a project bag, with matching accessory bag. From Stitched by JessaLu. Exactly what I wanted.


The some yarn from Foxfire Fibers.....the green and natural are for an upcoming knit-a-long. The salamander....well...just cause I wanted it.

And finally.....some alpaca. Mostly because I loved the name of her booth-mate's farm (Six-Paca Farm). This was some alpaca from Flatland Alpacas. I love alpaca.


I didn't find a shawl pin though......so that's still on the list. I'm sure there'll be another opportunity sometime.

No comments: