Monday, February 20, 2012

A Rafter of Turkeys

What do you call a bunch of turkeys?

"A group of turkeys is called a rafter, although a gang is also an acceptable name"
I prefer gang.  And there was a huge gang on our front lawn Saturday morning.  At least 30 turkeys - toms and hens.  I grabbed the camera and snapped a couple (not so good) pictures before they moved onto the field next door.


No comments: