Friday, April 30, 2010

Where?

Where do you like to indulge in your craft? Is your favorite arm chair your little knitting cubby area, or do you prefer to ‘knit in public’? Do you like to crochet in the great outdoors, perhaps, or knit in the bath, or at the pub?

Most of my knitting is done at home. I have two favorite spots -- one outdoors (in good weather), the other in. Yes -- I do have a chair outdoors -- it was just rainy and the chairs were inside. As for indoors -- the fleece is an almost permanent addition to protect from the sleeping beauty (snoozing on her pad).

1 comment:

Karen said...

Both spots look so comfy and nice - but I have to admit, I love the outside spot best!!!! Maybe because I rarely knit outside because we have no privacy from our weird neighbors. We're hoping to be able to afford to put up a nice tall fence next year!!