Saturday, May 1, 2010

Revist a Past FO

Bring the fortune and life of a past finished project up to the present. Document the current state and use of an object you have knitted or crocheted, whether it is the hat your sister wears to school almost every day, or a pair of socks you wore until they were full of hole. Or maybe that jumper that your did just didn’t like that much…


My most used shawl is my Ishbel knit in Foxfire Fibers Fox Sox Bamboo yarn, finished in Aug 2009. I wear it all the time -- it's simple enough to fit my jeans/casual life style -- but looks good for dressier times too. I've made another as a gift and an Ishbel beret for myself...and am seriously considering another shawl in a pink-based color.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I can see why it's your most used FO. It's gorgeous!!